Santa Fe Trade Office in Dubai
The opening of the Santa Fe Trade Office was attained in May 2012 when Governor Dr. Antonio Bonfatti visited Dubai in the context of the Trade Mission of the Province of Santa Fe to the United Arab Emirates.
At that time, the authorities of the Department of Economic Development of Dubai offered to install a Business Place of the Province in its facilities. This proposal was highly considered due to the permanent cultural and institutional exchange that the Province of Santa Fe has kept with the United Arab Emirates and the region.
The Santa Fe Trade Office in Dubai is in charge of the following tasks:
- To carry out of market research studies for products from the Province of Santa Fe.
- To search for counterparties for the supply of products of the Province of Santa Fe.
- To organise a working agenda and special events for provincial companies.
- To search for information about the market access requirements for the products of Santa Fe.
- To accompany the provincial companies in trade fairs and commercial missions in the United Arab Emirates and the region.
- To assess investment options for companies from Santa Fe in the United Arab Emirates and the region.
- To receive investments options in Santa Fe from companies from the United Arab Emirates and other countries in the region.